Combining state-of-the-art equipment, experienced staff and superior quality products, L&L Fabrication will guide your company through the HVAC design and fabrication process. We’ve successfully fabricated over 9,000,000 pounds of sheet metal in the last year alone. Our 95,000 square foot facility, equipped with the latest coil line, DNC plasma cutters, and CAD stations allows us to take on any sheet metal project in the country. From extremely complex jobs to basic ductwork, our expert staff teams up with the industry’s best designers and contractors to fabricate the highest quality products for you at the lowest possible cost.
L&L Fabrication’s Spiral Division fabricates a complete line of spiral pipe / duct and fittings. We supply a wide range of spiral duct from light weight small duct sizes to heavy gauge, large diameter spiral duct. We have one of the largest, best equipped spiral duct facilities in southwest, enabling us to meet any of your spiral pipe needs.
L&L Fabrication strives to exceed customer expectations. We are considered one of the easiest companies to do business with in spiral duct industry. Our round and oval spiral duct and fittings are manufactured to the latest SMACNA duct construction standards. We use domestic G90 steel, which will meet any specifications.
Our Spiral Duct manufacturing capabilities include:
- Supply exhaust and return spiral duct systems
- Single wall, double wall, round and oval pipe and fittings
- Conveying systems
- Dust control/blow pipe
- Underground applications
- Process exhaust systems
- Laboratory exhaust systems
- Clean room duct systems
- All materials: G-90, stainless steel, PVC coated, aluminum, paint grip, black iron
- Acoustical/thermal panels: 2″ and 4″ thick, hinged doors with or without windows
- Water-based duct sealer (UL listed)
- Angle rings: solid-welded, tack-welded, Vanstone method
- Manifolding of fittings to duct
- Custom and special fabrication
- Custom CAD-generated assembly drawings
- Certified welding (MIG, TIG, etc.)
- Industrial capabilities
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 888-670-2096 ext 258